These times have changed our world as we know it. A world that requires more care and safety measures for all of us.
We are a long-term member the International Spa Association and the Leading Spas of Canada, following the Best Practices of both organizations. They along with Saskatchewan Health have assisted with information regarding safe practices for COVID-19.
We have used an autoclave, sterilization packages for tools and Hospital Grade Disinfectant and Sterilization products for many years.
The following have been added for Team and Client Safety:
- Clients will be limited so that Social Distancing is followed
- Service Areas will be adjusted to follow Social Distancing requirements Fabric Chairs will have a disposable plastic cover changed for every client
- Team Temperatures are recorded at the beginning of each shift and kept on record Safety Glasses for Team and Client if requested
- Disposable Masks for BOTH Team and Client Sanitized Uniform Covers before each client
- Sneeze Guards at Manicure Stations and Reception Desk
- Isagel Hand Sanitizer, entering the spa, before and after services and when leaving the spa Service areas are disinfected between every guest
- Increased cleaning as per Government Guidelines of public areas
This list will be adjusted as required to meet safety requirements.