Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. In order to maintain the highest standards of client service En Vogue is required from time to time to collect and retain personal information.
We are committed to protecting this personal information.
The type of personal information we may need to collect from our clients includes the following:
- name, age and familial status
- residential or business address
- contact telephone numbers and e-mail address
- emergency contact telephone numbers
- medical information
- credit card or other billing information at time of booking
- It is important that you understand we will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
En Vogue maintains appropriate security measures over all methods of storage of personal information to ensure that privacy is maintained. All Spa employees have been advised of and provided with appropriate training with respect to the protection of personal information.