No double dipping in wax pots allowed here! Our waxing prices are based on average surface areas. Excessive hair growth or larger surface areas may result in an additional charge...
Brows/Lip/Chin $18 each
Face (3 places) $40+
Upper Arm $30
Lower Arm $34
Full Arm $43
Upper Leg $34
Lower Leg $38
Full Leg $48
Chest & Stomach $37+
Upper Leg & Basic Bikini $64
Full Leg & Basic Bikini $75
Basic Bikini $34
Waxing removes hair from the root resulting in smooth and hairless skin for approximately three to six weeks. Hair grows back slower, finer and has less density when waxing if performed on a regular basis.
- Waxing is not recommended if you have taken the prescription Accutane within one year.
- Users of the topical prescriptions Retin A, Renova, or Differin cannot receive facial waxing, these medications are designed to exfoliate the skin & may also weaken the skin, which could result in injury to the skin when waxing.
- Discontinue use of facial products containing alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) or glycolic 48 hours before waxing.
- The following medications may also cause increased skin sensitivity and could result in an adverse reaction to waxing: Antihistamines, Tetracycline, Cortisone, blood pressure medication, blood thinning medication and thyroid medication.
- Waxing is not recommended to those who are or have taken antibiotics within the three weeks prior to waxing.